ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

pericoach dcf + burette numbers, page-18

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    s2096914

I see you prefer to only present half the facts to support your already invalid arguments.

For starters, ISN languished around 4-5c for many months despite the technology being in the market.

This was evidenced by the less than strong support they got for the rights issue back in October 2012 whereby only $2.1M out of $4M they were seeking was taken up.

Pattersons took the shortfall of $1.9M and did nothing short of a spectacular job of running the story up to almost a $200M market cap on no FDA or TGA approval and no revenue. The 10 bagger was due to Pattersons running the stock in line with the newsflow to get out their placement stock.

Again with such mundane and pointless questions as "Why can't ALT do the same ?" You would have noted they are still in the prototype phase, are not launching till October and have no instos on the register for now, yet you expect them to bag overnight on a presentation ?

I challenge what ISN's shareprice would have been had retail holders taken the entire placement and no brokers had incentive to run it to a 10 bagger. Likewise a broker with the incentive being $1-2M in ALT could very easily run the PeriCoach + Burette story to 5 - 10c.

For anyone that took the time to check the presentation and ISN's last quarterly, they are almost identical in terms of work programs, newsflow, cash on hand, mobile health markets, market size (PeriCoach being larger) and strategy, even down to the 100 person trial. ISN is simply a few months further down the line and $130M larger because of it - revenue, FDA and the things that count to the bottom line are exactly the same still = zilch.

So no, you don't know what you are talking about at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.