ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I believe from the presentation they said ALT and ISN will be...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    I believe from the presentation they said ALT and ISN will be the only known mHealth companies listed on the ASX (could be wrong but have to check).

Below is the timeline from the investor presentation whereby the comparison was made to ISN's strategy, business model, timeline and share price traction.

I've included in October the $4M raising which shows the 7 months the stock sat fairly stagnant until they released the investor presentation and really started promoting the story.

ALT consider they are now in a similar point in time as ISN was in April, just commencing a ramp up of marketing and presenting to brokers through roadshows etc.

Remember even at its peak, ISN did not have FDA, TGA or revenue yet was almost capped at $200M. These type of mobile health plays really do come down to 'selling the sizzle' as people are happy to pay a risk premium for the huge potential upside.

The burette by all means I agree the market is waiting for sales as premium was priced in and sold out for that years ago. Even still, I think the current cap is more than justified on the burette alone given it has done the hard yards in proving itself through FDA, TGA and trials etc and is now starting to penetrate international markets. The market was very soft on Taiwan, however I think Brazil is a big price catalyst.

The PeriCoach however is in one of the fastest growing industries and therefore can command a premium be priced in well before FDA, TGA and sales just as in ISN's case - best compared to buying a drug company prior to FDA worth a few hundred $M. mHealth funding has grown 25% since last year alone and expected to grow 61% to reach $26.5Bn by 2017, with 84% of cumulative revenues being from devices and service sales.

IMO the market will move on Brazil distribution and first sales from both Taiwan and Brazil resulting in $, but the PeriCoach if marketed correctly should begin to attract a reasonable premium over the coming weeks/months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.