ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I'm following ALT with calm interest now. I held over 2 million...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm following ALT with calm interest now. I held over 2 million shares in this company for the past 2.5 years. Last week I sold my last 300000 shares to break even on all my money. I was patient, I was understanding and I had the faith the company constantly asked for. All of this was based on the positivity surrounding what their lead product at the time was.....the burette. I couldn't quite believe how quickly they stopped talking about the burette and started solely speaking about the pericoach. What I would have liked is a proper explanation as to what happened to the burette. Supposedly, they had Taiwan, China and Brazil just around the corner. Now it sounds like the burette is ancient history....never to be spoken of again.

I'm probably a bit burned from investing so much patience on the burette, so I probably have a biased bitter opinion towards this company now. For all I know, all their promises might come true regarding the Pericoach. For all of you, I hope they do. I just can't stay in this company at the moment, as all these promises, trials and huge future sales sound all too familiar to the failed burette.

GLTA who are holding at the moment. I will be watching with interest from the sidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.