ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Yes FP. Good pick. SCE ADO Report dated 30th July 2010:...

1. 853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yes FP. Good pick.

SCE ADO Report dated 30th July 2010: 5,916,666 shares
    SCE Pharma Report dated 8th Feb 2011: 14,710,839 shares

I presume the initial 6 million shares were related to the ownership by David Cumming, SCE (UK)- who happens to be CEO, Geoff Cumming's brother.

I know of someone at SCE (Sydney) who has bought ADO on market contributing to the extra 8+ million shares they know collectively hold.

The word is definetely getting around now. More broker coverage and large Australian fund managers establishing contact.

The delay in deal signing, largely due to "stability" concerns as mentioned in the latest quarterly have been allayed and final comparative testing is underway.

I think the SCE 12 month target of 13c is a conservative remnant of the previous report which will be significantly upgraded upon a major IVD siging, which looks very likely and imminent.

I expect a deal to be done this quarter.. I certainly will be holding all my chips..

Don't forget there should be another $800,000 to the company coffers after conversion of 15mil 5.5c options on Apr 1st. Enough cash for 2 years +.

Good Luck ADOers..

A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.