Perineum (Butthole) Sunning, page-5

1. 5,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3730
    Yes Jaks, it was actually my brother who sent me the article.

He is 60, and has just completed his 6th session of Chemo for abdominal lymphoma, and he's being doing it tough. They are assessing now whether to give him 6 to 8 weeks of radiation as well, however as you would know, the radiation is targeted at a specific location.

My brother sent me the article as something of a joke, his humour has become a little warped under the Chemo, and although he made some comments, I sensed an underlying concern for the health of other people who may be doing this sunning.

Unfortunately, those celebrities and others who are promoting this online, and it has gone viral, are not doing anyone any favours, because it could lead to some seriously bad health effects.

I won't comment further, probably because this conversation should now be closed, or moved to the health forum, rather than in humour.

But thanks for commenting, and I hope your health improves Jaks, stay safe my friend, and away from all people and locations where the corona virus may be present. My brother is in complete lock down, at the orders of his haematologist.

Cheers,
    Gw

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.