BTR 6.25% 1.7¢ brightstar resources limited

I emailed Mark Mitchell CEO to say I was disappointed with the...

1. 94 Posts.
    I emailed Mark Mitchell CEO to say I was disappointed with the lack of information to shareholders regarding Perkoa 48 hrs ago and got this response today. No delay in response from Mark which I find reassuring. He is only too aware that this needs addressing. See below.

Thank you for making contact with us.
    We appreciate your enquiry and certainly understand your concern.

We will be including quarter on quarter production data for the Perkoa operation in the upcoming quarterly report.
    That is a step in the right direction but we do appreciate that you and the rest of our shareholders are looking for cost and financial data as well.

We are currently working with Glencore to agree appropriate operational data disclosures in conjunction with the finalisation of the 2014 business plan/budget and consideration of funding options.
    Right now this is progressing constructively.
    We expect to be holding detailed discussions with Glencore on this and other joint venture issues in the coming weeks and will look to provide a full update following resolution, with a key objective being broadly more detailed reporting on an ongoing basis.

This is a key issue for the Blackthorn Resources management team to resolve.

Thank you for your interest and support and we will endeavour to meet your needs as quickly as we can.

Mark Mitchell
    CEO
    Blackthorn Resources Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $77.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $60.43K 3.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 8908898 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 3878393 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.