AIM 4.55% 42.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

perkoa drilling comment, page-18

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Gratuitous,like a hole with nothing at the bottom Skychief;-)

Well if youve got a big impressive hole why not plaster it on a full page on a PDF.Really hits you in the face on a 19" screen doesnt it,and I suppose thats the effect they want it to have.

It makes a statement that if you havnt got faith in what they are doing and dont believe they will carry this off then you may as well not go with it all.

Ive been lucky in my investing experience(relatively short though its been) to have a particular model for a successful African spec set up when I first became involved in this type of investment.One of the prinicipals of this model is that if the grade of such a deposit is this high it forgives many issues that might arise through project development as there is usually such a large margin involved.

Aim has obviously been lucky enough to,firstly-pick up the Perkoa/Mumbwa projects on an excellent deal basis,and secondly,had the right market conditions(base metals boom) with the right people(to raise the cash) at the right time.

Now all we really have to see is the offtake/debt,PERHAPS a given looking at the strength of the sp in the last few weeks,and I cant help thinking this has been the big juicy carrot thats been dangled for such strong raisings to be done(as its been hidden from the general market imo) which has ultimately allowed Aim to base the capex required for Perkoa on a much higher equity % basis than first thought,which will bring quicker returns to holders due to less debt payback,which is quite often a bug-bear of such strong company making projects in that they remain tied to debt payments for at least 2-4 years.This will probably be paid for in well less than one year,an exceptional result for such a small company,and imo is refelcted in their high market cap.

Mumbwa?

If all my QUIETER/read between the lines info is on the mark then this could be a magnitude larger than Perkoa if BHPb wants Aim to carry more of the project.Just a feeling Im getting in that BHPb might be quite happy for Aim to carry 30-50% of Mumbwa if developed.However we are getting well ahead of ourselves as I can see a truckload of cash needing to be chucked at Mumbwa prior to any feasibility study being done so they have the data needed.One doesnt want to fudge such important figures when working this deep below the surface only to find you suddenly have no decent head grade to work with because of unreliable data.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.020(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $87.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 41.0¢ $47.46K 113.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36126 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 32174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.