AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Hi DKYep funny isnt it,its me,no sleep MacD.Im just wondering...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Hi DK

Yep funny isnt it,its me,no sleep MacD.

Im just wondering what has motivated this line of thinking?Wouldnt be something to do with another companies annmnt yesterday that was all the talk of the HC town would it?

How about we head back all the way to the beginning of this Perkoa drilling program and REALLY read some conspiracy into this line of thinking.

What do they do prior to a drilling program?

They have flown the aeromagnetics so they know the stronger anomalies to look at.

I do believe it may be soil surface sampling and rock chipping isnt it?

BUT this isnt the end of DK,IS IT!

Aim in their initial annmnt for the Perkoa drill program

http://www.aimresources.com.au/pdfs/asx_ann_27apr07.pdf

identified anomaly 2 as have

"intersected 20M of sphalerite/pyrrhotite at 200M depth.Hole PS20 100m west of that hole intersected disseminated pyrrhotite.Two shallower drill holes totalling 400m WILL BE DRILLED to intersect THE MAIN PORTION OF THE MINERALISATION."

Now a couple of things strike me in these statements.The first being:

*just how well targeted they appeared to be on a MAIN PORTION OF MINERALISATION in this annmnt.Interestingly,amazingly specific as to the target,much like they were with Mumbwa,as indicated by the depth that they were drilling S36 to!!!

*the second being the actual structure of the previous result as reported

http://www.aimresources.com.au/projects_perkoa_geology.htm

Whats VERY interesting about this is that they drilled on an ORIENTATION THAT WAS NOT OPTIMAL TO INTERSECTING THE POTENTIAL MAIN MINERALISATION as indicated by the aeromagnetics etc.

Not only this but it seems they MAY have intersected the two same zones of upper ore body mineralisation that the Perkoa main ore zone has in the hanging wall ore body.

If this drilling was NOT OPTIMALLY POSITIONED then there is a VERY HIGH CHANCE imho they missed the footwall orebody(!!!)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "The footwall body contains a massive sulphide zone with a strike length of 300m, ranging from 1m to 30m in width and extending from a minimum depth of 25m to a drill intersected depth of 550m below surface. The hangingwall sulphide body has similar dimensions to the footwall sulphide body, but sulphide mineralisation is less massive and consequently of lower grade. The two sulphide bodies are separated by 10m to 60m of barren rhyolite tuffs. The sulphide lenses dip at approximately 60° to 80° to the northwest."
    ----------------------------------------------------

Now lets not get our hopes up here.

This is conspiracy theory stuff.

I certainly dont want to create critical mass for the momentum traders;-)

But the various synergies in these annmnts are there for them to drill this anomaly 2 FIRST UP and HIT THE FOOTWALL ZONE as Perkoa's main zone has.

Anomaly 2 is a MERE 400m from the main ore body and if proven up effectively gives it an extension of the current ore body POSSIBLY readily accessible by the current underground development.

Is this more or less what you have been thinking DK?

If so you are in the wrong profession young fella;-)

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $86.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.0¢ $208.9K 481.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 128722 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.