AIM 1.47% 33.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

perkoa drilling comment, page-5

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    In what sense do you consider these posts speculative Wilf?

I have done some genuine research into DK's initial line of thinking and based on Aim's statements the Billiton results(and how Aim has interpreted them)MAY INDICATE what could be THE SAME HANGING WALL STRUCTURE ON THE SAME TREND LINE 400Mtrs away from the main ore body which implies that the same FOOTWALL ORE BODY-the one that contains the very high grade zinc- could exist as an extension of this hydrothermal structure directly,or perhaps be another nesting(or branch) of the same originating hydrothermal structure,much like the trunk or main branch of a tree.

Aims consequent study of the data and THEIR magnetic data appear to have uncovered the fact that the original Billition hole was not oriented properly to intersect the hanging wall AND THEN the footwall of this potential hydrothermal structure.

I believe there is some real geological basis for this line of thinking and even if DK's possible interpretation of the UNUSUAL nature of this latest statement is off the mark(which he distinctly puts forward as the more likely possibility)and leads to the thought that this may be conjecturally speculative,my extension of his thinking(which I believe was a question raised on the basis that the above reasearch was in the back of his and Aim managements minds)can definitely not be thought of as conjecturally speculative.

MY EXTENSION OF HIS ENQUIRY is a genuine attempt to understand as to why Aim Resources has indeed made this the highest priority target in their initial Perkoa environs exploration,whether it has started or not.

By the several definitions of the word speculative my research could be considered speculative if one applies the defintion

"to engage in thought or reflect on"

But you appear to be intimating that we are

"indulging in conjectural(an opinion formed without sufficient eveidence for proof)thought"

I was simply backing DK's strong motivation as to why this annmnt may have been anncd as it was,which I also agree that it could be construed as a disclaiming annmnt that allows them to consequently ann some kind of result in the near future having not actually informed the market of an actual start in the drilling.

As you would well know they did not definitively tell the market that they had persisted with the Mumbwa exploration through to their main target hole S-36 until their qtrly report,and this was a couple of months post what we considerd had been the end of the drilling campaign.So there is basis for his thinking that the company may be "fudging" this statement to withhold any good news on this new round of Perkoa drilling IF IT HAS STARTED.This may be being done in order to not let the sp get too overheated at such a sensitive time for any larger investors getting set in this very promising company on the basis of what is looking increasingly like their will be a successful outcome for the TOTAL Perkoa capital raising and hence mine development.

These investors are always clammering for such strong opportunities,particularly in the current mining boom climate.

I am fully aware that there are some in the market that will use such info to create what I have previously referred to as critical mass and then short term trade on the momentum created,but I am also of the opinion that if the market wishes to be suckered by such dubious market behaviour then they need to learn a little more about market dynamics and not trade on an ill-informed or emotional basis.

You would know as well as I that the underlying fundamentals are very strong for Aim.I have spent considerable time posting in the last month or so because I believe the genuine investor/holder of Aim should be reasonably informed of the potential of Aim and I also believe that my understanding of this company,though not always correct,is a lot clser to the mark than some of the other conjecture put forward for many other companies on this forum.I am not being immodest here or trying to take any credit for the posting.This is a stock forum which is a place for people to discuss the relative merits of a company and its developments which are often poorly expressed by these companies under whatever motivation.

I appologise if you feel this is conjectural speculation;-)

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $69.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $12.87K 37.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2979 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 39871 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.