AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Dont know that the aircon in the Perkoa Hilton will do rubber...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Dont know that the aircon in the Perkoa Hilton will do rubber plants much good Dcros;-)

Got to say I was getting a little concerned O/night that the bum was about to drop out of zinc.However this morning it was nice to see it back up strongly to around $1.03 and the cancelled warrants seem to keep getting bumped back up to 5000t whenever they drop much below 4000t.

One hopes that this current draw rate can maintain itself.However the ILZSG has forecast a surplus of over 200Kt this year so I wouldnt be surprised to see more rises against this lowish draw rate.I will only be happy with zinc demand if we started to see consistent draws over 1,500t with little to no arrivals.

As much as Chindia are going gangbusters it seems that the lack of US demand is hurting zinc enough to keep it relatively flat compared to Cu.This has been another giant miscalculation of MF's,another nice misdirected shot from the hip,as he thought zinc would go much higher then stabilise at a much higher price,giving Perkoa those giant NPV numbers that were indeed to good to be true.

Mind you the upside for Perkoa,if those post 2010 predictions re zinc supply are true,could be quite mind boggling given that a 1c rise in zinc would add around 1M to the bottom line.I see the longer term zinc contracts are still holding reasonably well at around $2,300.

Still have all the digits crossed for a debt for concentrate deal.I keep thinking as to why would they put off finalising those other offtakes.It may be a simple case of confirming the completion of Perkoa finance I guess.All very cloak and dagger for some unknown reason.Surely zinc offtakes cant be that clandestine.

Well we're nearly in May,so one hopes they have had the shnoze to the grindstone finalising the rest of the sales contracts and have pen in hand with the lender/s sitting at the table.

Its rapidly approaching crunch time.Time to place those bets traders?LOL.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.