KAR 1.13% $1.75 karoon energy ltd

Norberto... I have also noticed the heavy sell side over the...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Norberto... I have also noticed the heavy sell side over the last few days/weeks... at first glance it looks like sellers are all over KAR, but closer inspection of the depth shows that a lot of the sell orders are well out of range...

I wouldn't be surprised if the recent good news from KAR and the prospect of more good news to come has scared the pants off someone who is short, and they are now scrambling to cover their position without suffering too much damage...

I think if a large player stepped up to the plate and bid KAR through $5.65 then we'd see some real blood in the water and a bit of feeding frenzy as KAR heads higher... especially if it is on the back of a positive fundamental announcement such as a positive result in the production test result!

but let us not lose sight of the potential for negative news... I'm sure if spyder and eugene weren't so busy chomping their way through some humble pie they would be here to remind us that KAR will be losing one hour of production test this weekend when the clocks get moved forward daylight savings! ARRRGGGHHH!!! Run spydy, run gene, the sky is falling!!! 8p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
-0.020(1.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.405B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.74 $5.751M 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.75 7996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.