88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Permeability Super Highway Primer, page-72

1. 5,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3184
    What world are we in, of course there is an element of risk, but to continually down ramp is pointless.

Facts are we have a highly professional and experienced team who market/communicate to holders far better than most specky stocks.
    We have extended our land area and PB bought more.
    We have already found oil and commencing another well. If this well is a duster then that's life we still have a huge area to drill and oil will be found.
    Other oilers have found huge reserves throughout this NS.
    Other oilers are drilling also, some will find and some will be unsuccessful.
    We have cash
    We have global eyes all wanting to be apart of Alaska and supported by Banks and Government.
    Potential farmins and buyers looking with excitement and serious interest.
    Positive global news coming weekly
    Lots more I could say.

We will all know if this well is a success or not soon enough, that my friends is RISK. If the worse happens it's not over for a long time to come. Tired of down rampers stating the bleeding obvious, if we don't find oil in this well of course the SP will fall, BUT next well is successful SP will rise. Have to walk before we can run. There's a high probably not every well we drill will be successful. That's life!

It would be a completely different story if we haven't found any oil to date. Either buy or sell easy choice if believe or not.

I am buying and with a very large holding which is in top 20 understand the risks of this. But ATM I am supportive and happy with my investment choice. Have a great day and coming weeks to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $21.96K 8.034M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
273 374806090 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 619525200 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.