GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

permian verticles, page-5

1. 175 Posts.
    NATHANBLACK,

With all your knowledge in the situation what do you see as the future for shareholders of this company. What would be your solution?

I disagree with your opinion on the class action not having strong grounds but thats just my opinion against yours. The future will provide that answer.

My opinion is that the class action is the ONLY chance that shareholders have of getting back some of their equity. I am interested to hear your solution on that.

Without the term sheet to the IG deal there is no way you could make an educated opinion on what would have been better for the company. Although you do mention that LIND was happy to take up to just under the takeover threshold where the GEM facility was not. So on that point it appears that the IG finance had no interest in a takeover despite the company making statements to the contrary about the IG groups intentions.

If you ask me, management of GGP have been challenging the possibility of a class action for many years. Nathanblack, it might help you to educate your opinion on class actions by googling some successful cases and you will see substantial victories for what most shareholders of GGP would consider their normal daily fare from this company.

Happy to put a wager with you about whether we will see a class action or not.
    and the success of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.