AKM 5.45% 26.0¢ aspire mining limited

Hussy I was simply saying baseless statements do not do anything...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hussy

I was simply saying baseless statements do not do anything but create uncertanty when there is no problem but the market. Have you ever spoken to david or emailed the company i have on several occasions and i have always got good answers back with facts not spin as you state. I am sure there are directors out there that turn everything to spin but my impresion of david was he is up front, but thats just my opinion.

I am sure there are many companies that are not happy with their current SP performance. I dont know if you watch the coal sector but i can name half a dozen companies with charts as ugly as AKM's and are of relevant size. (GUF,COK,CEO,XAM,UNV,CCC) All of these stocks are in a downward trend and most are near 10 year lows.

What i was trying to get at with pathfinders posts and many other I have seen on the thread lately is nothing of substance. Why dont we post proactive post with good information e.g. price comparisons between other mongolian coal miners, JORC resource predictions etc....

GL with your investing Hussy and perhaps we will see you re-enter the stock sometime soon.

GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $131.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $30.07K 113.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56720 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.