EVG 0.00% 2.4¢ evion group nl

Re Bass Metals C&M situation.... take it from me (a former...

1. 7,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3249
    Re Bass Metals C&M situation.... take it from me (a former holder of that company), they entered C&M months before CoVid, Sdk.

A week out from Xmas 2019 they announced the following: "Bass will temporarily pause mining and processing activities during the upcoming monsoon season in Madagascar."

They were burning cash and in debt... and being financed by Con Notes. You can read and interpret whatever you like when it comes to company ann (as I think you know). The fact is that other companies like Tirupati not only run their graphite operatations through the monsoon season but even managed to continue production during CoVid. The truth is that CoVid was a blessing in disguise for BSM! Their operation basically consists of an under-engineered pilot plant through which they had to pump massive amounts of ore through due to its low grade and had issues due the clay content of the host material. Say no more re Bass... mad.png

So, sorry, Sdk, I shall not stand corrected on that one.

As for the PE and PR status of our tenements, it will be interesting to see what transpires. It could be a situation in progress or simply data that has not been updated in the Qtrly Reports. I noted that details from a 2018 drill campaign were not shown in diagrams contained in Qtrly Reports as recent as last Dec's one. Seven out of eleven trenches were marked as "Awaiting Results"... the diagrams had simply never been updated with the results.

Couldn't imagine the company recently raising $4 mill and having our graphite projects earmarked for drilling without permits already in place or at least close to being granted. That's not to say what you raised isn't worth raising because it is. Just hope the company addresses it promptly and with the market either way.

Cheers wink.png Back to my work

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $696 29.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 153363 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.