ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

It will be interesting to see the market reaction should we...

1. 30 Posts.
    It will be interesting to see the market reaction should we obtain the Permit To Develop ***ong this week. I am hoping we at least receive positive feedback this week as we will hit the 40 day mark. Once we do receive the permit I expect the joint venture created for the development with Bluebird will secure funding for the project.

I must say It’s difficult to stay positive when your investment is down 40% but I personally don’t see why you would as a share holder be so negative about a stock you own. I would of thought all shareholders would want to assist share appreciation by communicating the positives of the company.
    We all know we are in a highly speculative company the potential for a multi bagger is as real as it is to go the other way especially with such a tight register.

With the potential to be mining in 12-18 months in South Korea is massive and has been under estimated by Market IMO. Now before I get to excited let’s wait and see how things progress over the next few months. I for one intend on sticking with the company.
    Good luck to all shareholders.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.