ADY 0.00% 1.0¢ admiralty resources nl.

permit to mine 3.9mt

1. 988 Posts.
    PERMITS ISSUED TO MINE 3.9 MILLION TONNES PER ANNUM OF IRON ORE
    FROM JAPONESITA, MIRADOR, PRIMAVERA AND MARIPOSA TENEMENTS
    AT SANTA BARBARA
    The Board of Directors are pleased to announce that a major milestone in our production
    expansion strategy to reach 7.2 million tonnes per annum from the Santa Barbara mines has
    been reached. The environmental permits have been issued to mine iron ore from the
    tenements Japonesita, Mirador & Primavera and Mariposa areas increasing permitted
    production to 3.9m tonnes per annum. In revenue terms at an FOB price of $43 per tonne,
    this means the Santa Barbara mines will be capable of producing revenues of $167m per
    annum.
    Plant Construction and Mining Permits
    The current permit allows 1.5m tonnes per annum from the 32 hectare Japonesa tenement.
    The new permit for the Japonesita-Mirador-Primavera tenements which covers 127 hectares
    has been approved for 1.2m tonnes per annum. A permit to mine 1.2m tonnes per annum
    from the Mariposa tenement which covers more than 35 hectares was also issued. Mariposa
    is located about four kilometres from the new beneficiation plant constructed in January 2007.
    The permit allows us to construct three additional plants in addition to the plant located
    adjacent to the Japonesa tenement. When these plants are constructed, of which the key
    components are crushers, conveyors and high speed magnetic separation drums total
    capacity to process iron ore will be 110,000 tonnes per plant per month. The existing plant
    when fully operational which is expected to be August 2007, will have 1.3m tonnes capacity,
    so an additional two plants will be constructed.
    The total permitted capacity from Santa Barbara at 3.9m tonnes and Santa Fe at 1.2m tonnes
    is now 5.1m tonnes which is half of our projected capacity target for 2009. The port project
    Punta Alcalde will allow this iron ore to be shipped when it is completed in 2009. The Santa
    Fe mine will continue to use the Caleta handymax, and Candelaria panamax ports which have
    capacity of 50,000 and 78,000 tonnes respectively per vessel load.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.972K 397.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1592171 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 662260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.