PEN 0.00% 7.6¢ peninsula energy limited

permit to mine and dfs, page-42

1. 1,868 Posts.
    from illiquid..

svengali your suggestion "they shouldn't expect the company to issue any announcements they want to help their cause (trade). The company is legally bound as to what it HAS to announce, and need not issue any more than that" I take exception to. All I'm asking is for the company to be good to its word. I've never pressured the company for dates but I do expect them to make a reasonable effort to stick to the ones that it provides of it's own accord.

SVENGALI is totally correct. He is saying that a company does not just issue announcements to satiate the trading of "day traders". He is intimating that is what some of you traders want. GUS is sick to death of the opportunistic "spiral punts' (me not him) that have made millions by playing with this stock. Svengali knows that, I know that and so do a few other more informed posters than you illiquid.
    Ask Hangseng about what has happened on these forums over the years and see what he says!

Your perception of the company you have invested in is totally incorrect and time will prove so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $242.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.7¢ 7.0¢ $894.6K 12.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 635650 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 48804 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.