PEN 2.17% 11.3¢ peninsula energy limited

permit to mine, page-35

1. 38 Posts.
    With what they have right now they have over 20years mine production at over 2mlbs per annum. Project pay back within a couple of years. This is hardly placing the project viability in question.

If they are doing what I believe they are doing, then they will do the bulk of the resource expansion from Ross cash flow. This would be the smart option and it seems that is what they are planning to do.

They have stated that only around 10% of Lance has been drilled to date. This leaves massive room for this little stock to be sent way higher.

What you have missed buc is this project will soon be in production with construction commencing as early as this year. Where is your little minnow at? Having a large resource has done nothing for BLR at all, whereas this company has done the opposite and concentrated on getting to production. This is what makes money and companies, not what BLR has done and the share price of BLR reflects just that.

Just keep your eyes focussed on high yield corporate bond markets in the good old USA. This will drive a wedge between where PEN is and BLRs position. And I haven't even looked at the other project at Karoo yet.

Your BLR may get to be a good buy but not there yet for my money. When it gets to around 1.2 I may venture there but even then only maybe. Maybe if that "TSI" goes to BLR I may keep an eye on it, seemed to do the trick here and now a great buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.3¢ $81.99K 717.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 740931 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 2466780 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.