BNL 0.00% 0.4¢ blue star helium limited

Permit, page-46

1. 815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Price movements don't necessarily need to be on announcements, they can be just because of price movements, charting is really an old school tool from when information was slower than SP movements. It still has some value today because a lot of trading is done by bots. If the price continues to be squeezed between the high and low point from the day we had the big fall from .04-.033 the market is saying I'm not selling but it's also saying I'm not buying at the same time. Not meaning to tell you how to suck eggs or teach you charting, just saying if the sentiment forms in this way and the price breaks from its stale mate, then we are off again so you dont need any announcement for this to occur. If this current pattern continues into mid next week then the price will fall again so the flip is true too, . But if we see a rise tomorrow then we could be in the 4s again, and this buying opportunity will be over as we will be getting close to an update on new drilling targets needed for the new permits and see a new support price form while we wait for drilling mid year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.