TLG 5.71% 74.0¢ talga group ltd

MaseIt is interesting that the misinformation on these threads...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1398
    Mase

It is interesting that the misinformation on these threads has suddenly escalated. Could it be that the market forces attempting to manipulate the share price are suddenly becoming quite anxious and desperately need to flush out some shares held in weak hands to square their exposed positions?

For the record an AGM, an annual general meeting of shareholders, is a fundamental requirement under Australian corporation law, therefore it cannot be illegal. I also note it is a fundamental requirement of the ASX listing rules. In fact Talga is perhaps one of the most openly transparent junior companies within the bounds of commercial in confidence arrangements with financiers and potential customers. Talga have quarterly webinars during which questions can be put to management by participants wherever they happen to be. These webinars are in addition to quarterly reports and cashflow summaries required by the ASX. I see that Talga continue to achieve their set goals on a regular basis.

The spurious allegations that some posters on these threads, myself included, somehow have access to privileged information suggest the murky waters market operators trade in where secret squirrel meetings between those operators and institutional investors occur more often than is necessary for 'market making' activities.

Finally, I draw your attention to the lack of any capital letters in this note or any poorly disguised expletives, which in my book generally point to the fact that the writer has no valid argument to propose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.040(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 74.0¢ 70.5¢ $289.2K 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8275 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 15473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 4.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 71.0¢ 157799
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.