TLG 5.71% 74.0¢ talga group ltd

I think it is worth rereading what I originally posted in July...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1398
    I think it is worth rereading what I originally posted in July 2021 when this thread was instigated. That posting was an assessment of the situation at the time in light of publicly available documents. I do not state that the approval is a given, I just set out the arguments presented to the Swedish authorities. I let the readers draw their own conclusions.

I note no valid counter arguments to what I have posted other than repeated unsubstantiated statements. This does make those counter arguments true. The trolls note, rather ironically I think, that every time there is some very positive news outside Talga's control or when Talga achieves an important stated set goal, there is a sell off. This is counter intuitive, although it usually coincides with increased troll activity, so draw your own conclusions.

Every shareholder is invited to the AGM, but not all shareholders, in excess of 12,000 according to the last Talga presentation, are able to attend or choose to. This does make the AGM illegal, as long as the required quorum is reached and it is.

Interestingly, Talga used to post the makeup of the Top 20 shareholders regularly, until the practice became pointless due to sizeable and shifting nominee holdings. I personally believe that nominee holdings should be banned as they are a vehicle to hide the identity of beneficial holders. Generally, market manipulation occurs behind the secret veil of nominee holdings, which undermines transparency. Only a scandal of the magnitude that the big 4 global consultancy firms are facing is likely to change the status quo, too many vested interests at play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.040(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 74.0¢ 70.5¢ $289.2K 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8275 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 15473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 4.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 71.0¢ 157799
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.