TLG 15.8% 66.0¢ talga group ltd

Hopefully Talga's submissions to these queries, already...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Hopefully Talga's submissions to these queries, already submitted, are satisfactory to the regulators/scientists at SGU.

These are common concerns for any mine. It would not be particularly difficult for talga to neutralize the pH of any wastewater/leachate to match the surrounding environment, and that I believe is already part of their proposal.

Groundwater flow would be most interesting/concerning the deeper a mine goes. I would imagine for the first 19ktpa it should not matter. But. If talga wanted to go even 100, 150 meters deep, that would probably really create some more significant water flow into the mine. Which, from a mining standpoint, you just pump it out as it comes in. But from an environmental standpoint I have no idea what it might do. Here in arizona, the resolution copper mine shafts, 1-2kilometers deep, pump the equivalent of a modestly flowing desert river (3-4 cubic meters per second) out of the mine 24/7. That groundwater is used for farming 50 miles away. I am not sure what Sweden does for its groundwater from mines, but its not like this is a brand new problem for the country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.090(15.8%)
Mkt cap ! $250.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 66.5¢ 58.5¢ $1.315M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4903 64.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.