TLG 4.84% 59.0¢ talga group ltd

permitting hearing Q1/23, page-4

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    My thoughts are that Talga board was of the opinion there were sufficient fund to get to permitting decision but even assuming a positive outcome with permits there is a very real possibility of a higher court challenge which whether it has a reasonable chance of success or not could very well delay any granting of a permit by 6 + months hence the SPP to shore up funds . I am reasonable confident that once permits are granted and I have a strong belief they will be , even if delayed , offtake will simply be a matter of inking a contract , I think most of the negotiating has more or less been done and that there will be numerous options for offtake and for finance with Talga in a position to call the shot's rather than being squeezed into a deal that is not entirely of there making .Having watched the ABC programme about the Sami and reindeer herding I can see that some of the Sami might see Talga as the thin edge of the wedge and will oppose any mining as it may very well open a door they would rather see closed .I think the more moderate Sami would see that Talga is making every effort to minimise disruption to their way of life but for the people that are opposed to all mining there may not be a workable solution

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.84%)
Mkt cap ! $224.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 63.0¢ 58.0¢ $807.3K 1.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11139 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 12250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.