BKY 2.86% 34.0¢ berkeley energia limited

Permitting, page-8

1. JID
    3,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    All good Herlat.

Just saying why I have sold BKY ... not trying to convince anyone and I don't feel a need to dig any deeper into this issue.

Radiation from U mines and risks to workers is well known - for example, in the Athabasca they have to mine using automated machines U/G. Workers at other mines wear protective gear and are regularly checked for radiation levels.

Other mines globally are located much further away from population centres and thus don't attract such a degree of scrutiny/ opposition.

Additional scrutiny is coming on BKY due to its location within the EU and due to the fact that Spain does not have a mining culture as per the fact that it is the only listed mining company in Spain. This is at odds with Australia, Canada, Kazakhstan or Namibia, for example. Even in Canada, where mines are located well away from population centres, permits can take over a decade to complete.

Good luck here, however, and I am sure if spot U continues to climb so to will BKY until the the fork in the road is reached (and I am either wrong or right re the granting of all permits including Zona 7).

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $151.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.5¢ $5.959K 17.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 113691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.16pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BKY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.