PEC 17.7% 2.0¢ perpetual resources limited

Perpetual Resources - The Next Brazil Lithium Power house

1. 2,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    WhyI think Perpetual Resources (PEC.ASX) is the most attractive junior explorerwith exposure to Brazilian hard rock lithium to invest in.

At just $12 million market cap, I believe thereis enormous blue sky returns to be realised and here are my reasons
    Please note this is not financial advice in anyway possible and purely opinion

1) Outstanding management with tremendous skin in the game.

It is so rare to see directors being the largest shareholders in their own company. They also recently invested $250k of their own money in the most recent capital raise, thus putting their money where their mouths is.

They know more about the company than anyone, so if they see value, surely there is value to be realised. The recent placement was also done at NO DISCOUNT!, definitely shows the confidence in those sophisticated investors that put money in.

2) One of the best shareholder register for ajunior explorer.

The top 20 shareholder list is abundant with big names in the Australian mining industry and international markets. Mr. Tolga Kumova is substantial in this stock, owning >5%. It is importantto note that he was instrumental in MEI's acquisition of their world class Caldera REE deposit which is up more than 2000% the past year. This deposit is also situated in Meris Gerais, same asPerpetual. Hope he does the same for Perpetual!

Delphi Asset management the largest shareholder of the company, owning circa 11%. They are an international institutional fund. To have such a low market cap explorer have Delphi as a large shareholder is a huge derisk in my option. Most companieswould beg for this kind of quality and institutional investor base. Delphi sure knows how to pick stocks well, recently having a significant win in Azure Mining (AZS) which they own 8% of the $1.1 billion stock, having risen 1300% this year.

3) LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

Are you kidding me, two projects next to the two Brazilian powerhouses!! What has got me most excited is the most recent acquisition near Latin Resources which has been on a tear as of lately. LatinResources (LRS) recently announced a new confirmed Lithium corridor in Salinas, which has resulted in their share-price nearly doubling after releasing this news. This could bea district scale spodumene belt. Perpetuals Ponte Nova prospects looks like it could be the extension of this recentlyconfirmed spodumene corridor! The geology all adds up
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5493/5493931-fe98544566ca3f75566db93546ade292.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5493/5493933-381eaa05bd5e62ea4c85a7aa9d31b2c0.jpg
    Perpetual Resources currently has a tiny market cap of just $12 million, making it the cheapest lithium hunter in Brazil right now. If all goes to plan, PEC could potentially 100x into a $1b + company, just like our neighbour LRS?

Just the exploration upside should see us being valued at 4/5x our market cap if we just compare to our peer companies that are also hunting for lithium in brazil.

As mentioned, this is just my opinion, so please do your own research before investing in this gem of a company.

Lets all ride this together, and good luck to all holders!

Last edited by sailorlion: 09/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.003(17.7%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $190.5K 10.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4026578 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1642821 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.003 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 2.1¢ 1.7¢ 6175433
Last updated 14.37pm 23/05/2024 ?
PEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.