SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Perplexed..

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49

So today is the 9th.. and reading the post of the last couple of days you would think the sky is falling and we are all doomed.. like end of world stuff..

Bring back the good ol days when all was happy and optimistic and the down rampers had paused their attacks..  (all the way back to the 31st of last month)

Just 9 days ago everyone was celabrating the appointment of Mr Malone..Who's appointment was widely applauded and whos contacts are believed to possibly hold one of the keys to funding.. 

What has changed for SAS since then?

Why such infuriating aggressive negative sentiment?

I'll tell you.. Some pissed off ex employee that refers to himself as "The Wolf"... and who's favorite word is A***clowns and his reference to someone who is no longer a chairman. 

I can tell you all that I prefere my own research and comon sence over the ramblings of "The Wolf" anyday..

Do we require additional funding for the launch and production of the first 20 pearls.. YES..

Would it have been preferable for the last CR to have covered this.. well yes of course..

Could the CDR have taking longer than planned giving the 3 diamonds have been tested, proven and used with multible clients and systems.. absoloutly yes.. completly probable..

While this was happenong would you prefer that SAS sit in the office and do nothing.. or would you prefer them to be going out and securing new deals and markets for the future?

All delays cost money.. but in my opinion any delay has been turned into advantage with the work done to aquire additional agreements and search out new partenerships for the future.

Mr Malone clearly has an agreement that only makes his deal worthwhile if he can secure funding... $70k salary? This guy probably earns more interest a week than that..

So what is the concern here... Ill tell you..

nothing..

nothing but food for the downrampers.. 

food for the haters..

A drop of blood in the water to fire up the piranha..

Keep calm and do your own research..

And for the record.. I would take the word of a persistant garbage truck driver over an idiot who calls himself "The Wolf" anyday..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.