GDR goldstar resources nl

perplexing...., page-40

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Only too happy to respond Parrot. The answer is that I also have quite a few shillings in CTO. The resemblances with GDR are remarkable. I have not been to Charters Towers but the pictures I have seen of the ore bodies there are remarkably similar to formations and pictures of formations I have seen of in GDR's tenements.

My third sense, and that is all that I can use at this early stage, is that both companies have tens of millions of ounces in the ground in their respective domains at grades which are not dissimilar.

Now the differences. CTO is further advanced and I don't see it going backwards from here, but it has an aweful lot of paper on issue, so ounce in the ground for ounce in the ground on a per dollar of capitalisation basis - GDR wins hands down.

Another difference is familiarity. I know the GDR country pretty well and have spent a lot of time with some of the old timers who are now long dead. If I had not talked to them then all of their stories would have gone to the grave with them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.