NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

perseis - value of licensing, page-42

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I agree POS,,,Its funny how daytraders would rather pay 3.7 cents for NEU right now than the 2.2 friday prices...I do understand how we need to look at the technicals and they do tell a story BUT IMO NEU is the same company whether its trading at 2 cents or 4 cents at this time. We all see the potential 10 bagger plus potential,we all know that the selling pressure has kept NEU low (AE/springtree)Most of us expect news before end of year and hope for a rally....

I think a bit diferently, In my mind NEU should be trading between 5-10 cents, I think if will be in that rage in a few months time. I know some people bought over 3 and they may not have got the lows but I see these prices as an opertunity not a curse...At the end of the day, I personally prefer to pay 2.2 now than 3.7,,,,
    I realize 3.7 would mean that we were on uptrend and we broke through 3.5 resisitance,,,ect ect
    I also think that 3.5 is that much closer to fair value and upside potential is less from 3.5 than 2.2...

Either way, we have huge upside,minimum downside mid to long term IMO...I look FWD to the next few weeks..(I do realise everything I said it totally against a daytraders trading strategy...This is just my strategy of trying to accumulate undervalued stocks on the dips before the next rally...each have risks of coarse.)I too follow trends,volume,ect ect I just don't know much about the charts,just the very basis..hope I don't offend technical traders....I am more a fundermentals guy who buys into management,product,costs and potential revenue..

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.