A2M 0.90% $6.58 the a2 milk company limited

I appreciate lively and curteous discussions, as evident in...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I appreciate lively and curteous discussions, as evident in these particular posts. I continue to believe that A2M could benefit from broadening their product range. I am always astounded when I see imported dairy products on the shelves of my local supermarkets, including cheeses from Germany, Denmark and France. If they can find a way to safely and efficiently transport these products over a distance of 17,000 kilometres, A2M should be able to replicate this by shipping their value enhanced merchandise to places like China and other Asian regions, where A1 milk product sensitivities are even more common. Even if they started a limited production run for AUS/NZ to 'test the waters'. I totally understand that milk powder alone is a safer bet, but reflect on Australia sending untreated wool right off the sheeps back to Europe, only to buy it back in the form of high quality clothing and at much higher prices. And regarding their supply chain. I sincerely hope that the incoming CEO, with his Asia/Pacific distribution experience will find a way to replace the foreign student 'make a few extra dollars' here and there supply chain. One recent online news article stated the following: "David Hearn says incoming chief executive David Bortolussi has the experience and deep knowledge of China, combined with crucial brand and manufacturing knowhow". I just wish that his starting date, quoted to be "some time in early 2021" could be substantiated and ideally bought forward. Certainty is always welcomed by the market. A2M's share price on the day of the morning of their AGM was A$14.76. A2M closed at A$13.90 yesterday afternoon. A result of the AGM and its content, who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.58
Change
-0.060(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $4.756B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.58 $6.61 $6.53 $10.64M 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7112 $6.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.59 9690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.