A2M 1.09% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

My apologies if I upset anyone by starting yet another A2M...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    My apologies if I upset anyone by starting yet another A2M related post heading. But since there are already a variety (e.g. chart update, media update, etc.) relating to A2M, a more concise heading might have been appropriate, I thought. It is reassuring that other A2M followers are far more unconcerned regarding the issues I raised. Constructive criticism is all I had in mind and if it is deemed inappropriate, then it will just be disregarded. To support my original points and if I were a member of their marketing team. Why not extend the product range to flavoured milk, cheese and ice cream? Anyone loyal to A2 Milk would surely value these products as well. And to name a few more have been first mover companies: Toyota Prius - see TESLA, Hoover - see MIELE (and other vacuum cleaner brands), SONY Walkman - see Apple. The list goes on. And regarding keeping supplies artificially constraint. I can only think of a few examples here with DE BEERS (diamonds) being one and the mineral oil producers being another. Not much competition there. Again, just my opinions and not deliberate prompts to upset anyone, especially forum members who believe that everything is going as it should at A2 Milk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.81
Change
-0.075(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $3.280M 479.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 33799 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 19934 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.