A2M 0.90% $6.58 the a2 milk company limited

@boerseIts not a criticism of your post, there is no offence...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    @boerse
    Its not a criticism of your post, there is no offence taken or meant by me - I was just taken a bit aback. From long term SHs PoV, we always have valued in-depth FA and TA comments. There is value in your individual perception, as much as there is on anyone genuinely discussing company pros/cons.

Its just one has to take this unique AGM in some context of who the BoD is, what background they have + these are not TV stars who know how to perform for a silent, unresponsive camera. They are workaholics and what they seem to lack on-camera, they make up in growing the company steadily & surely over decades.

Yes, they don't have an Elon Musk or Warren Buffet ease of AGM speech/enthusiasm/cracking jokes or taking mistakes in their stride (cue TSLA truck glass failure & Elon's reaction to it - seemed a lot worse for a failure like that + swearing in a formal presso but everyone brushed off the crackpot genius' F comment...)...or even the NZ PM who has a certain style of emphasising the right notes to connect with her audience.

In the end, I would say this - your perspective of the AGM has value and I would encourage you to send your feedback to the company email. There is no harm and it can only do good for them to hear any improvement points.
    Last edited by FinFree101: 20/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.58
Change
-0.060(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $4.756B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.58 $6.61 $6.53 $10.64M 1.619M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7112 $6.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.59 9690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.