LOM 0.00% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Fellow Lommers,I've been following LOM for a long time and some...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Fellow Lommers,
    I've been following LOM for a long time and some of the long termers may remember me from years ago ... still here and quietly watching from the sidelines.
    My average cost of my current LOM holding $0.11 cents!! I was overseas in late January / early February this year and started re-looking at LOM and decided to purchase some "more" shares and simply put in some buy orders at $0.11 cents and patiently waited until people sold into my buy orders.
    Now before I create any envy, I will give you my full story. I started investing and following LOM in February 2014 (I realise that some hotcopper posters go back to the Lonhro days). After many years I eventually sold all my holdings and during this time a significant number of LOMO, LOMOA and LOMOB options unfortunately expired. I personally believed that the source would have been found much earlier than reality (wishful thinking). During these years I lost approximately $250 k on LOM shares and options.
    To recover this loss (although unlikely), the current LOM price would have to be around $0.83 cents! (have appreciated the recent developments, announcements and increased volume).
    Notwithstanding the above, still positive and hopeful that LOM will one day have it's day in the sun.You never know, anything is possible especially with LOM.
    I was taught at an early age that in most cases "persistence" pays off ... and have stuck to this, although LOM has definitely tested the patience of many holders and my belief in the persistence theory. I have strong property backing which fortunately supported and funded the loss.
    I definitely do not have to worry about any capital gains tax regarding the sale of shares ... mind you, this is not the case regarding property (although no plans to sell any of these).
    There is my honest personal average confession.
    GLTAH,
    Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $499 8.299K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 326779 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.