ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Personal Digitalized PF Physio

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Didn't like the other thread title.

Finally I found my old ALT research notes; more than a few points worth mentioning from those.

First I want to point out my own major contradiction. On one hand I continually mention the value of Corr, yet I describe ALT as a punt. Corr, a former Pfizer head, does not punt!

On Wubings point that we want a major to sign a deal, I agree, one able to do the sophisticated marketing Pericoach needs. Either from public releases or from direct conversation with MM I noted 'we've had discussions with some of the biggest...' for over 2 years now, and they're 'keen on us' (pericoach). Of course specific names weren't mentioned but these are some names of some of the biggest medical device co's - Medtronics, GE, Phillips, Siemens.
    Major league interest; major league Director; major league Corporate Advisor negotiating a deal for us; unique low risk low cost product with multiple markets and a host of favorable trends.

ALT - a strawweight soon to win a heavyweight bout. This game needs a good Promoter. Lucky we got cheap early tickets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.