BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

personal dispair

1. 158 Posts.
    Not sure how you have all come out of the IMI pull back but it has basically ruined me and my family.

I did have holdings in various names, was in the top 10, top 5 to say the least, and above all I am quite disappointed and somewhat financially ruined.

I still kick myself that I did not listen to myself, when a friend mentioned to me that Bonvino has never been involved in a successful cash flow producing business.

A few colleagues that know the people involved in IMI have mentioned that there business strategy has not merit and it is all pie in the sky and relying on best case scenarios to come off. The problem with IMI is that they do not and cannot get a steady flow of backsides on seats. This is the problem and look no further.

I see no merit in paying Bonvino 20k per month - Why??? Look at the 2nd Qtr report. The company has no revenue, and just his wage for the quarter equated to over 60% of the companies income - too top heavy YES!!!!!!

There was an iniated pump, Bonvino pumped the stock with many Brokers, go the big boys out, played the game by having various people make rumours that there is trouble in the boardroom and then he got rewarded with free share - never seen a bigger JOKE.

Anyway, been ripped, pumped and somewhat ruined by this stock - I should have based my exit on fundamentals which would have seen me exit above 6c, not in the low 2's

Although I am deep financial stress, I wish all you people the best of luck with your investments, and I hope you do not suffer the financial stress and heartache I have experienced recently.

All the best for 2008 to you and your families

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.464K 410.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 459304 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 9239501 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.