BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

yea but nice story thoughwell done passanyway i beleve we are...

1. 574 Posts.
    yea but nice story though
    well done pass

anyway i beleve we are close but not necessarily at the bottom yet

im just reviewing the general weekly chart 2 EMAs 30 day and checking the volume by price

Interestingly the highest volume range around 3.8-6.2 and then tapers off significantly. I believe we are in the consolidation phase for the next couple of months until the next upturn. To support this the OBV is stable. Also, the ADX line has just started to go above the DMI lines which means a change in this downtrend which i believe to be consolidation rather than a significant uptrend.

Getting in now and accumulating is what i beleive ppl like blood are doing. Furthermore, Bonn has invested 380K to buy @3.8. So even if he is not necessarily the best businessman around, at least he puts the money where his mouth is. 380K would prompt desperate actions if the comp is going down the gurgler, no such actions yet.

Market cap of 20-25 mill atm is not unreasonable IMHO. If they pack up, someone will takeover the comp and the technology, i know if i had the money i will buy the setup inclusive of the patent etc for 10-15 mill, cos i know the only thing this company need atm is good marketing.

The typical downramping and slow accumulation with fear permeating into this stock gives a perfect cover for cheap accumulation. I am accumulating but i do it FAIRLY and am averaging in the mid 2s. I will get more if it goes less than 1c.

Stay cool everyone, i dont think too much action anytime soon but not panic stations also

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $2.464K 410.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 459304 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 9239501 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.