BPP 0.00% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

personal dispair , page-21

1. 1,329 Posts.
    All i can say passwords is if you are fair dinkum maybe you should stick to the hard work and leave share trading to someone else.I'm finding it very hard to believe .I'm new to this but i'm going in completely eyes wide open .Playing with stocks like this is gambling. I'm using money that's not going to leave me destitute if i lose it but if i get onto something good i'll take the family on a holiday or buy a new car or similar. To me this is an interest with an upside if you make the right decisions and yes i'm motivated by greed as you obviously were. I want something for nothing too.You might say i'm heartless, i'm not trying to be but bewildered or dumbfounded would be better words to use if you've put yourself in the position stated on an always risky investment like this.Even still if you had the sort of money to invest your talking about it's still a lot of money now even with the loss.Sometimes you've just got to cut your losses and move on.Have you got your health that's far more important. Take your money out and invest it somewhere safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4736013 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 17639456 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.