CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Re "Raptor" NSW could come good one day but the Peruvian side...

1. 3,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Re "Raptor" NSW could come good one day but the Peruvian side would be better called Craptor. Google it. I dont think Compass has. This is in a major drug cultivation zone and there have been armed revolts fomented by the criminal fraternity against foreign miners here as it sits astride a major cocaine and now heroin trade route. Thousands of Peruvian peasants with guns and pitchforks cultivating opium poppies forced out a multinational from this claim. So widdle Compass wants to go in to this corrupt crim riddled South American hell hole? When I rang them they didnt even know what trouble there was/as over there. They just relied on their geo who is obviously keeping mum so he stays in a job. The local Catholic Church has sided with the drug lord goaded mobs, no doubt in the interests of popularity. To call a company Raptor (or bird of prey) in a region where they are very against foreign miners (theyve ben conned that it dirties the water etc) is a PR effort worthy of the Three Stooges.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.