CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

personal gorm review for anyone interested , page-16

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    U seem to know how the C-notes are structured 2ic .... have we been told? .... would have assumed same as Cornell's cos they would have screamed murder if not .... and if so, would it not be up to the company to determine whether cash or shares payment?

And re Dec 09 payment, is that ALL the C-notes or just first payment? Cornells are theoretically paid out by Dec 09 so that would leave GT and HNC .... theoretically FRIENDLY hands.

These are further important Q's to be answered at EGM if u care to ask. On first pass it LOOKS like these are lifelines and not millstones. But once again, further weakness by Board in keeping shareholders wondering about such. This should not be an issue.

I am trying to get into the true mindset so can determine how to personally play it from here based the two opposing characters (meanings) making up the mandarin word for "crisis".

We need a Chairman's address right now since SP is once again in techno breakdown mode, not waiting for the EGM. And if there is any apparent conflict of interest, the MD should instead be making it. Do we have an MD ???

At these prices my core holdings are effectively written off as zilch in my mind for my portfolio considerations but am more keenly interested in the next opportunity HERE cos there are still serious assets and will be of use to HNC at least.

Current market cap = abt 20 mill

We have a new plant now operating and which we are told can later be used for Uranium as well ..... CMR cost increment = abt 150 mill (two thirds ownership ?)

I can once again taste the opportunity.

But want to know the FINE PRINT !!!

IF GT/HNC want payment in shares at 10c, so do I want shares at ditto .......in sheer spec cos thats how we are rated atm.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.