CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Personal message from Camdenbob, page-18

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Good one CB.

Read below and then respond hopefully in a civilised fashion:

""(Direction Team and also engaged in conference telephone calls where that issue has been discussed and I am personally aware that, the New Direction Team has signed a funding arrangement document, that will provide up to US $100 Mil in the event of certain mandatory requirements occurring including due diligence on all relevant data available to CTP.)""

Now tell me as to how you are intending to keep all of that in place and enforce it if these bigger than Be Hur investors haven't had any look at what we have and what is that data room.

So based in those mandatory requirements, it could all fizzle up in hot air and in the meantime we will have this New Direction Board running the ship with nothing while getting paid and been comfy in the Boardroom seats.

Now, if that will fail, will they immediately resign from the Board, walk away with their tails between their legs, and refund in full all the salaries and emoluments including any options back to the shareholders.??

Now there is something for you to ponder about.

“I will not seek, nor will I ever accept a seat on the board of CTP ! ”

Perhaps you are right in saying so and you will not seek a position on the CTP Board.... But, what you fail to tell us is as to what, and as to how much you will get in return for all your troubles, if not even getting a well paid job within the company itself for ever and a day.

I have never know of a dog waiving it's tail if there wasn't anything in it for him, or been very excited about something. And while IMO this is no different at all.

Perhaps you should clarify this part t us too and put down in details as to why you are doing so. I have my own opinion on that.

And then you can also clarify to us all as to why AB which you portrayed as the Chairman of the New Direction Board, is only signing himself and the "ALT. CHAIRMAN" and not as the Chairman. I wonder why.................. I think I know why but I would like you to clarify it to us all and perhaps put my mind at rest.

And there is more, but a couple at the time will do.

CB, I know that you will not be able to read my post, (if it is true), but I am sure that someone else will send it or bring it to your attention and so you can answer to my concerns.

If you don't, well mate I am sure that some posters here will probably start asking questions of what you are saying.

Cheers mate and good luck to the good old days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $1.884K 38.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 250000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 52443 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.