AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Personal View, page-4

1. 6,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    As I mentioned in a previous post:

"The Company has indicated that it is unwilling to comply with its continuous disclosure obligations under listing rule 3.1 by providing the market with the identity of the purchaser for the Northern Star and Big Star projects."

I believe ASX/ASIC know who it is given they have a copy of the executed agreements. AZZ however, are not agreeing to release this information to the market because it creates a risk to the deal.

My guess is that AZZ is unwilling to agree to disclose because this the counter party does not want to be named, which is not unusual given the transactions in this sector. As stated by the company, there have been previous transactions it has undertaken and completed where the buyer's name was not disclosed during the process.

There's a few downrampers coming out of the woodwork with less than 50 posts, starting multiple negative thread titles. Happy to see this suspended until the process is finished so I can offload my shares to those leeches at a dollar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.