WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

My dear dear Doss. When are you ever going to post anything of...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    My dear dear Doss. When are you ever going to post anything of substance/research/intellect; instead of rubbish one liner throw-aways or nonsensical rebuttals? The challenge has been put out to you many times before, but I fear it continues to fall on deaf ears.

As I stated in my original post, the highlighted device is but one of many, many devices from many, many of P&G's competitors. The list is very long, but if the one I highlighted is not up to your standards or liking; try one of the following:

First EVER Personalised Skin Care Device

What if you could buy products from a company called ”The Apple of Skin Care and Anti-ageing”.

Personalised skin care device; with around 2000 different combinations.

We are all different and have different skin types. Not only dry, normal, oily or combination skin. Imagine being able to create your own personalized skin care system customized by you for you. Tailor-made for you, frankly. Imagine a skin care with anti-aging as individual as you are.
    In the coming week I will be a part of launching just such a product, the first of its kind in the world.
    What benefits has this product?
    • Makes life easier
    • The exact dosage each time, 2 times a day
    • User friendly
    • No fingers: Clean and hygienic
    • Cordless
    • No caps or lids to put on and off

Patented vacuum-packed airtight cartridges which
    maximizes protection of active ingredients so the
    product always is fresh. The machine also has a
    patented pump.

Who is interested in such a product?

Both Men and women
    – want to get and keep a younger looking skin
    – look for new experiences
    – want the best skin care
    – want to simplify their daily skin care routines
    – want expertise and guidance

You start with getting the machine with a reference set with a basic combination of ingredients.
    Based on the contents of the reference-set you find out if you for example need a bit more moisture, a little more sunscreen and so forth. The reference-set last for two weeks and after that you get your personal customized cartridges.
    You do not have to guess anymore what may be the best product for you. This high-tech machine
    is clinically proven to give you a skin that looks younger and healthier.
    Via an app you will be able to answer questions about your experience and your skin in order to ultimately obtain a code that you can use to make an order of cartridges.
    http://www.barbrobrithen.com/first-ever-personalised-skin-care-device2/

DNA TEST & LIFESTYLE ASSESSMENT

Our DNA Test is a non-invasive cheek saliva swab test, which we analyse at our gold standard London laboratory, following specific quality procedures. The GENEU DNA test identifies and analyses the variations in two key genes responsible for skin ageing including antioxidant protection and collagen breakdown. This analysis takes 2 working days and we will contact you as soon as your results are ready.

The GENEU Lifestyle Assessment and Privacy Form enables us to understand more about your lifestyle and environmental factors that influence how your skin will age, and provides us with the consent we need from you to conduct the analysis for your unique DNA personalised U+ skin profile results. GENEU’s scientific research recognises that skin ageing is influenced 60% by genes and 40% by lifestyle.

mce-anchor

YOUR RESULTS

Your results will be analysed by our expert scientists at our London laboratory. Watch the video to explore how our team analyses your genes in a high quality and secure laboratory to give you skincare personalised to your DNA and Lifestyle.

Our turnaround time is 2 working days, and our scientists will contact you as soon as your results are ready. You then have the opportunity to have a face-to-face consultation in-store, via phone, email or Skype – whatever is most convenient for you. Our highly qualified scientific advisors will explain what your results mean and how your unique GENEU serums will improve your skin.

YOUR PRODUCTS

Your test results comprise your unique DNA personalised U+ Skin profile. This includes two results relating to your predisposition towards:

• Antioxidant protection

• Collagen breakdown

We will also provide you with a recommendation and details of the personally-prescribed GENEU skin care unique to your genes and lifestyle to optimise and future-proof the appearance of your skin.

It is essential to take the GENEU DNA Test and Lifestyle Assessment in order to purchase GENEU Personalised Skin Care. The DNA Test can be purchased individually or as part of a GENEU Starter Set.

https://www.geneu.com/pages/your-dna-test

IOMA Personalised Cosmetics means
    unique technology
    in the service of skincare

IOMA has achieved the feat of using high technology in the service of skincare. The IOMA devices - IOMA In.Lab, IOMA Sphere 2, IOMA MIrror, IOMA Link, IOMA Beauty Diag offer :
    • Precise and objective information on the skin which is summarised in a number: the SkincodeTM. In this way, it is easy to follow the evolution of the skin The aim is that each figure moves closer to 1 ;
    • A bespoke prescription of treatments : the Combinaison Beaute™;
    • The memorisation of data to create an authentic before and after.
    • The mastery of the made to measure
    100% developed and manufactured in France by IOMA.
    Protected by more than 15 patents.

• IOMA IN.LAB

• IOMA SPHERE 2

• IOMA MIRROR

• IOMA LINK

• IOMA BEAUTY DIAG

• IOMA CAPTEUR MEMS D'HYDRATATION

• IOMA SKINCODE™
    IOMA
    In.Lab™

A Lab.oraotry In.finitesimally small. Once the skin diagnosis is made ... IOMA In.Lab takes over to carry out the live lconditioning very precisely!
    With IOMA In.Lab we can:
    … see the conditioning of my unique MA CREME following its diagnosis.
    … see the conditioning of MA CREME according to the 6 pre-formulations integrated in In.Lab (3 day and 3 night).
    IOMA In.Lab is:
    - a quick formulation in less than 1 minute
    - A high-tech precision in the formulation
    - An even more premium pack with a window to check the level

https://www.ioma-paris.com/en/personalisation-ioma/?v=6cc98ba2045f

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.