KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Perspective for new holders

1. 147 Posts.
    I would like to put some of todays action into perspective for the new investors of NRT.
    I have been a long term holder, not as long as some around here, but been a believer for 2 - 3 years in Novogen & Dr Graham Kelly.

We need to backtrack to the last 6 - 12 months of trading.
    It was pretty cold & dark place for the 10 or Hotcopper NRT contributors.

- Our shares would be lukcy see turnover of 300,000 a day.
    - We were lucky to see the volume and dollar trades in a month that we now see in a day.
    - I owned enough shares to often sell to the entire buyers que it was that thin.

Nobody knew who we were & whoever stopped by often told us this was pie in the sky and move on there are better opportunities for buck elswehere.

Last November GK put forward a capital raise to investors to attempt to raise between $5Mill - $7.5Mill
    We raised a measly $1.75 Mill we wrent the picture of health we see today.

A month later we scraped together a deal on one 'out of the blue' annoucement that we have come to take for granted of late. The deal was less than favourable but kept us alive for the time being.

TODAY....

Well its a different story you all know it trades.

Also, $30 Million is the number and $15 Mill of that is straight off the bat no questions asked at a price that a week ago WAS A RECORD price that hadnt been seen over 2 years.
    Novogen has come a long way, the above was the state of the nation only 4 months ago.

Fast forward another 4 months with the following bits of info from today

- Phase 0 (read up very exciting)
    - Phase 1b/2a (this is mind blowing forget stage 1 !!!)
    - The non oncology part ofthe business in my mind is worth more than the oncology - Do some research guys this is MASSIVE.

Combined with exponential news from the last 3 months and the new news that the funding will open and progress NRT over the next 4 months is going to blow everybody away.

In 4 months time mark my words $1-2 maybe more. I dont really care, i will care in the next 3-4 years when i might start selling a few (and i mean only a few).
    Last edited by Gregl84: 21/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.