TVN 3.51% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Great post Downtime. Could not have said it better myself. Just...

1. 7,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2665
    Great post Downtime. Could not have said it better myself. Just 1 point. I actually think we are barely into month 2 of drilling. I do not think they commenced drilling until very late May or early June, then there was that week of heavy rain. So, very early days. Hard to watch this selling, but that's life in the market sometimes. In reading all the announcements I am sure Sandy Creek resource will surprise to the upside. They will have success at NEIP...just a matter of time. It took them many weeks to figure out Sandy Creek last year. These anamolies are not like the Beverley Hill-Billie's back yard, you are right there...nice analogy...lol. The actual core Pod can be anywhere within a few hundered metres of the indication, so, I can see that it would be quite easy to take up to 40 holes to get a fix on it. In fact, I think that's what it took at Sandy Creek. Still, they have 2 RC rigs operating, which is double last year. By rights, success should come quickly. We deserve it!!!

Nice to see a Poster with a serious interest in this. I have a bit more than you, and have been in it since late 2004...talk about loyalty to a cause.... or belief in the emerging giant!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $149.3K 2.517M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62195 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.