TYX 14.3% 0.8¢ tyranna resources limited

perspective, page-14

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Split
    Let me tell you from my experience that talking to company management is a bad idea. You will always get the optimistic picture. You will never get the truth.

It is much better to just read the reports and make up your own mind. Several years ago I used to ring up management. This resulted in several large losses as I was blinded by their optimism and did not sell out even though the facts said I should have.

Most people ring management when they are worried and usually feel better after management have told them everything is fine. They try and rationalize a bad situation as not being that bad, they don't want to admit they are wrong.They convince themselves that it X,Y and Z happen all will be fine

At this point in time IFE is not a buy or a hold.The share price will fall down towards 75 cents or lower.

It may turn out that IFE ultimately is a good investment but right now their is no need to be in the game. The risks are too high.

In 6 months time a better assessment may be able to be made. Their is no need to have you capital invested now. Their are plenty of other safer option's.

As an example SRL will return at least 25% over the next 3 months as long as the demerger goes through

It is blantantly obvious that IFE is currently a bad investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.888K 742.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2457142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4204815 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.