TYX 0.00% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

i hear what you're saying thorburn. we aren't the only...

1. 1,289 Posts.
    i hear what you're saying thorburn. we aren't the only undervalued stock out there in the market, not a doubt about that.

I just see it this way - if you cannot wait for shipment, then scoot, save yourself a year or so of time. But... dont EXPECT the SP to be the same at that time. It should be far greater as we will have ticked off all boxes, begun production and are only awaiting our first receipt. That is a year from now. In btw now and then we are going to bobble around in SP, but i think the trend will be up. The IXR chart is a good example of what i mean. It prety much took off when first production started, i.e. for us that's Aug - Sept or so 2011.

It bothers me a little that so there are investors out there that consider a delay to be the end of the world. When you consider that management are cutting through endless red tape just to get a shovel in the ground, you have got to give them some leeway. To our detriment, I think Ian was too keen with his dates. Im sure they were within the parameters at the time of each quotation, but goal posts move, and not always as a result of management. take the example he gave me yesterday. apparently the council wanting something extra signed off by the locals - that's after they had meet all statutory requirements - so a couple of employees drove up and down the 270km road just to get signatures from locals. what a waste of all our time! these things are beyond management's control.

with a little patience we will see progress quickly develope and from there we will see the project take shape. I think that is exciting. I will not be missing that.

It is just a shame that we raised at 75c as i think this is the reason for the SP decline, not the DFS. The DFS was full of knowns, the unknown was the CR terms. I reckon the CR is a great deal for all holders. As fair as possible IMO. the figure of '75c' really isn't relevant when you consider we are all able to buy at that price. But it does create a fictitious value for IFE in some ways.

looking at the depth, i dont see too many sellers out there. IMO, now is a great buying opportunity as we can add to our rights entitlements. that will be a nice little chrissy pressie.

goodluck whichever way you go

cheers
    Split

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $347 49.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3149727 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4897399 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.