ANX 6.67% 2.1¢ anax metals limited

perspective

1. 4,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    I have taken the time to get some clarity on this.
    Firstly the drilling results were disappointing not meeting the requirement to get critical mass with an average grade of Mn over 20% needed to upgrade to a saleable product( Bootu Creek Average 22% head grade and beneficiate to 35-40% Mn saleable product.I think the beneficiation results have been misunderstood...they can upgrade to 35% plus ( OM Holdings now only beneficiate to 37% Mn and sell to China )
    Thus they have proven that they can upgrade but obviously they need a higher starting grade.
    Answer-More drilling along the mineralised ridges-I believe this will be the focus of the next program.
    There is no doubt that this program will be critical to determine the manganese potential or not-The market I think will not jump the gun any more ahead of tangible results.
    Reading the posts there seems to be general disappointment that results are not living up to expectation levels.
    Answer-2 drilling programs for Copper and another manganese drilling program early this year at least puts the Company back on the horse again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $14.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $18.9K 900K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 545664 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 347650 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.