ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

perspective

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Only 2.47% of sales yesterday shorted. Even as a percentage of an average days turnover the %age is smaller than I expected.

What is driving price down?

1. Shorts (appears limited)
    2. Cross trades (Number not readily available to the best of my knowledge but there were some significant X trades noted yesterday by posters. Is price being manipulated with cross trades?
    3. Lack of patience combined with breach of technical support. Sell off quantum seems too large.
    4. ESG sitting quite and have not got a speeding ticket for reversing. Would have expected this is justified.
    5. Market is generally down but this does not explain fall.
    6. Big end of town knows something we don't.
    7. 4 Corners. Origin got the go ahead today. Can't see the 4 corners issues being a show stopper.
    8. Traders not trading facts but trends and tecnical aspects relating to the share price. Sell off seems to large.
    9. Perfect storm and all 8 items are contributing. I suspect there is more to it.

After considering all this I bought a few more. Can't see any reason not to at this point. Would appreciate any other thoughts on why the sell down before I go and buy some more.
    Herbie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.