PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

perspective

1. 82 Posts.
    Looks like a lot of people have lost the ability to put things into perspective when the word Nuclear is used. Yes its a tragedy but the end result will be safer Nuclear Reactors.

Thousands are killed in car accidents every year but we dont see widespread condemnation that theay are unsafe and need to be removed. What we see is an emphasis on safety in an attempt to reduce the chances of a fatality and cars keep rolling on

Thousands are killed in coal mines every year but we dont see widespread condemnation we see efforts put in place to address safety and the mines keep operating producing a product that is killing the planet

No one is killed in a Nuclear accident that is causing less damage to the environment than any coal fired plant yet we arent talking about how to make it safer we have widespread condemnation. Fear mongering by news outlets that use the word Chernobyl simply because it gets peoples attention

I could put this on the general thread but as this fear mongering affect me as a holder a PEN i feel it is relevant here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $1.946M 19.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 131212 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2355724 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.