CRK 0.00% 26.5¢ carrick gold limited

So true Richard. Every time we think we are going to see this...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    So true Richard. Every time we think we are going to see this company begin to return to previous highs it falls flat. Todays buying was unusual there was no specific person buying so it was not a sophisticated investor. Further news is due out I think. I thought last announcement was better than normal and indicated they had a economical resource to be mined. There have been some good announcements from neighbours as well.
    IMO they need to clarify a few issues about their intentions on how they are to mine the gold so as to give that confidence to the market and strengthen the SP.
    The company has been drilling and exploring for far too long and it has caused far too much uncertainty as to weather the gold is thick enough and economical. It is hard to imagine it isn`t at todays prices but it could be expensive to mine.
    Fair enough there has been a lot of change in management and we have a proven team to get the best result but I think S/H are not being unreasonable to see a further update in regards to production confirmation.
    IMO I would be happy to here they are going to mill the tailings dump as means of proving there is gold there.
    Summing up I think todays action was just a fact that the shares are too undervalued and a few small investors have snapped up a bargain.
    I expect to see some profit taking tomorrow taking the sudden advantage of the sudden increase. I agree that it is wide open for take over. Especially another company looking to increase their own resource nearby.
    This company is a great buy for DIY Super Fund investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.